Hydroponics Market Application, Trends, Growth, Opportunities, and Worldwide Forecast to 2027 – Bulk Material Handling
Hydroponics is the method of growing plants without the use of soil or soilless gardening, using key nutrients in a mineral-rich water solution. A plant only needs sunlight, sufficient water and selected nutrients to grow. Hydroponic farming allows a plant to grow 50% faster than traditional methods. It eliminates the need for pesticides and herbicides. Hydroponic gardening can use any type of water that can be recycled and reused, reducing the need for fresh water and taking up less space. The increased consumption of lettuce plants and vegetables is expected to spur the growth of the hydroponics market over the forecast period.
The global hydroponics market was valued at $ 1.33 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.52% from 2019 to 2025.
The latest market research report entitled “Hydroponics “Methodically summarizes key elements of hydroponics research. The report provides an in-depth study of hydroponics and highlights the latest growth trends and dynamics in hydroponics. The report is intended to help readers accurately assess current and future hydroponics scenarios.
The results of recent scientific efforts to develop hydroponic products have been examined. Nonetheless, this statistical survey report has also examined the factors influencing the leading industry players in adopting the synthetic sourcing of the market products. The conclusions in this report are of great value to the leading players in the industry. Each organization involved in the global production of the Hydroponics Market products has been mentioned in this report to examine the insights related to low-cost manufacturing methods, the competitive landscape, and new uses.
Top key player in Hydroponics market: Argus, Control, System, (Canada), Koninklijke, Philips, NV, (Netherlands), Greentech, Agro, LLC, (USA), Biodynamic, LLC., General, Hydroponics, Inc, Logiqs, BV, (The, Netherlands) , Lumigrow, Inc., (USA), Hydrofarm, Inc, Hydrodynamics, International, Inc, Heliospectra, AB, Village, Farms, International, Inc, Platinum, Produce, Company and Millennium, Pacific, Greenhouses, Ltd, and Soave, companies , LLC.
Regional analysis for the hydroponics market:
In addition to the segmental breakdown, the report is heavily divided into regional studies. The regional analysis, conducted extensively by the researchers, highlights key regions and their dominant countries that account for a significant share of sales in the hydroponics market. The study helps to understand how the market will perform in each specific region and also mentions the emerging regions that are growing with a significant CAGR. The following are the regions covered in this report.
- Global Hydroponics Market By Equipment:
- Communication technology
- LED grow light
- Irrigation systems
- Material handling
- Control systems
- Global Hydroponics Market by System Type:
- Aggregate hydroponic systems
- Closed systems
- The hydroponic systems
- The ebb and flow systems
- Drip systems
- The wick systems
- Open systems
- Liquid hydroponic systems
- Nutrient Film Techniques (NFT)
- Floating hydroponics
Get Exclusive Discount Buy Now
Key highlights of the report:
- A detailed look at the industry
- Changed business trends in the global hydroponics market
- Simultaneous evaluation of multiple parameters is required in order to diagnose the emergence of the Hydroponics Market.
- Detailed market analysis on different levels such as type, application, end-user, regions / countries
- Historical and forecast size of the market in terms of revenue (in MILLION USD)
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and player positioning for the market
Reasons to Buy:
- Understand hydroponics demand to determine market viability.
- Identify the developed and emerging markets where hydroponics services are offered.
- Identify the areas of challenge and address them.
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
- Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
- Identify the main competitors in this market and react accordingly.
- Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies of large companies and decision on the direction for further growth.
- Define the competitive position by comparing the products and services with the major players in the market.
Coherent market insights
1001 4th avenue,
Seattle, WA 98154
Tel: + 1-206-701-6702