New highlights GreenTech: food safety, sustainability, hydroponics
GreenTech Live & Online is in full preparation and ready to serve the horticultural industry from May 28-30. September at the RAI Amsterdam. Further knowledge sessions are announced in the Xpert Theater (cultivation & plant optimization) and Vision Stage (strategy, trends, future visions, cooperations and business models). Let’s reconnect.
- On Tuesday, September 28th and Wednesday, September 29th, several companies will pitch theirs Innovations for example ViLab (Visser Horti Systems), Ridder CoRanger (Ridder) and GreenSwitch Original (Van Iperen) in the Xpert Theater.
- Tuesday, September 28, 1.30 p.m. – 2.00 p.m. (Vision Stage): Market insights, challenges and opportunities: Hydroponics. What developments are there in growing lettuce on top of water? What developments are still ahead? These experts will give their opinion: Veronique Savelkoul (BASF), Patrick J. Borenius (GreenAutomation) and Adnan Tunovic (Havecon).
- Tuesday, September 28, 3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. (Vision Stage): Is that GreenDeal in the USA Key trigger point to Moving Vertical Agriculture into mass production in Europe? Elio Jin-Ha Kim (Samsung), Pavlos Kalaitzoglou (InFarm Berling) and Daniel Bånkestad (Heliospectra AB) tell you all about it.
- Wednesday, September 29, 10.45 a.m. – 11.15 a.m. (Vision Stage): Food safety and food safety is a profitable business model. John Meijer (Bom Group), Lambert van Horen (Rabobank) and Pascal van Oers (VEK) explain.
- Wednesday, September 29th 1.30pm – 2.00pm (Vision Stage): The increasing importance of Sustainability in the decorative area Industry with the speakers Henk van Tuijl (KUBO), Tim Briercliff (AIPH), Marcel Zandvliet (Dutch Flower Group).
- Wednesday, September 29, 2.15pm – 2.45pm (Vision Stage): Co-creation leads to bigger steps in the field of automation and digitization. “Alone you go faster, together you go further”. This expression certainly applies to horticulture. Joep van den Bosch (Ridder), Adi Nir (MetoMotion) and David Hunter (Optimal Labs) share their visions.
- On Thursday, September 30th, everything will revolve around Business development and matchmaking on the exhibition area and in the virtual platform. Likewise all knowledge sessions Tuesday and Wednesday will be broadcast on the virtual platform and repeated if necessary.
The RAI is well prepared to create a safe and hospitable atmosphere. And committed to making a successful event recognizing that health and safety are of the utmost importance. All measures taken by the Dutch government are being followed.
Presenting the market leader
Many market leaders will be exhibiting on the exhibition space. See the exhibitor list here https://www.greentech.nl/live-and-online/exhibitors/.
Free registration for GreenTech Live & Online until September 21st
Visitors can register free of charge at www.greentech.nl/live-and-online/. From September 21, online visitors will pay the registration fee of € 19.99 including VAT per person.
GreenTech Live & Online will take place from Tuesday, September 28th to Thursday, September 30th, 2021. GreenTech Amsterdam, in full physical form, from Tuesday 14th – Thursday 16th June 2022. The show is a global meeting point for all horticultural engineering professionals with a focus on the early stages of the horticultural chain and the current problems farmers face are.
GreenTech is supported by AVAG, the industry association for the greenhouse technology sector in the Netherlands.
For more information, please visit the GreenTech website or follow GreenTech on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.